WATER LEAK DETECTION
Burst pipes | High water Bill | Invisible leaks?
Get some money back – Insurance Companies cover some of our services
We use the latest most sophisticated equipment and methods to locate leaks. Our Equipment for leak detection includes Hydrogen & Nitrogen gas injection equipment & Damp/moisture meter & Thermal Camera and Moisture Meter scanning and Fluoroscene liquid
Methods which we can use is either injecting a safe, environment friendly tracer gas containing 5% hydrogen and Nitrogen into the test object and/or Thermal imaging camera and/or Moisture Meter scanning application or fluoroscene liquid as per site demand.
We make use of advance technology as well as industry leading techniques in order to find the source of leak without causing damage to your property.
Water leak detection accurately detects a conceal leak and prevents the costly exercise of digging and breaking up the entire property caused by a burst pipe.
Whether you have a water meter running continuously, a high water bill or hear a hissing sound on a water pipe or tap you can call Barlands Plumbing, the leak detection specialist to accurately detect and show the position of the leak.
As a result of leak detection being a specialized field in the plumbing industry, we have a dedicated leak detection team.
A special leak detection team will arrive on site with high -level leak detection equipment. A site assessment will determine the process and method to be followed.
You will know what you are in for before we start giving you the power of choice and peace of mind. Our Goal is to pinpoint the leak as close as possible to cause the least amount of damage and inconvenience when repairing afterwards.
With an incredible 99.9% success rate in not only finding leaks but also in repairing the leaks our clients can relax. If there is a problem we will sort it out for you. Our team of PIRB registered specialist with experience are experts at pinpointing the exact location of the leak.
Get some money back – Insurance Companies cover some of our services – we can compile a report including some pictures should there be an insurance claim.
used in water leak detection
Depending on the situation we use
- Tracer gas it is a highly effective method of finding a concealed leak the gas is non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Thermal imaging camera in combination with tracer gas to detect water pipes and indicate the route of the water pipes
- Damp|Moisture Meter
- Fluoroscene liquid has been specially designed for tracing piping and sewerage systems, roof/seal tests, leak detection, swimming pools
IF THE LEAK WAS UNDETECTABLE THE SERVICE IS FREE OF CHARGE – A WIN – WIN SITUATION .
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY ?
- We come out to your home
- We listened what you have heard or experienced
- We access the property with your information in mind
- After determining if the leak is inside or outside we determine which method of detection would suite best
- We discuss and explain the process to be followed so that the client understands what we intend doing
- The leak detection process is carried out and the position of the leak is determined
- The position of leak is marked and photos are taken
- A quote is given for the preferred option of repair
- water meter keeps on turning without anyone using water – even after you’ve closed the taps
- Your Municipal bill has increased without any cause
- Moisture is surfacing through floors, driveways or walls
- There are Hotspots on floor / wall tiles